<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Startin' a revolution.... 

Yayyyy! My December article for But You Don't Look Sick has been posted. This one was the toughest for me to write due to my new meds reducing my ability to focus and concentrate and form a meaningful sentence. Between that and preparing some home made gifts for Christmas, I think it took me over a week to write this. But it's up now, and I'm proud of myself for persevering when I really wanted to give up:

New Year Revolutions

Have a consultative exam with a Social Security doctor tomorrow. This usually ends up with a claim being denied. But all I can do is my best, right? I will do my best to convey to this doc the extent of my ailments and how they prevent me from working. I requested that the results of the exam be sent to my rheumatologist because I'm pretty sure I can get his office to send me a copy. Right now the process is moving right on schedule, and I expect an answer on my claim in February.

Got some rather horrific financial news yesterday that I won't detail until later. Ack. Ack. Ack.

So many other things that I want to mention, but I need to get this exam out of the way first.

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world".....
--The Beatles

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?