<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 09, 2006

Rave of the Day for January 9, 2006: 

Dug into my archive of gems from Ducky to find this one. I find it inspires me....to giggle, I mean. Enjoy.....

Obtainable Affirmations

• As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath.

• I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

• I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.

• I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise myself, unless I want to stay employed.

• In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

• Having control over myself is almost as good as having control over others.

• My intuition nearly makes up for my lack of self-judgment.

• I honour my personality flaws for without them I would have no personality at all.

• I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.

• I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?