<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Straight from the Journal of Solemn Dragon..... 

This actually came out a few days ago, but, hey, I've been distracted. The questions are hers, but the answers are mine. And now I'll post them here because I need distraction from the things that have been distracting me. Feel free to answer the questions however you like in your own blog.....

True or False?

1. French fries taste better off someone else's plate.
True. Especially since I'm not supposed to eat fried food anymore; the only way I get French fries is if I steal them.

2. Bad tasting medicine works better.
False. If it tastes so bad it makes you hurl, what good is that going to do you?

3. Food tastes better before you know the nutritional value (or lack thereof.)
True. This used to be false for me until I was diagnosed with diabetes and suddenly had to know the amount of carbs, fat and protein in everything I ate.

4. Games are more fun before you know their educational value (or lack thereof.)
False. I don't mind learning new things, even if it happens by accident.

5. Games are more fun if you are supposed to be doing something else.
False. I'd rather focus on the game than what I'm putting off.

6. Water tastes better with cut up lemons in it than with cut up limes in it.
False. I like lemon in tea and lemonade, though.

7. Water tastes better with cut up limes in it than with cut up lemons in it.
True. It also is true for Pelligrino.

8. Water is not a beverage.
True. Whether I like it or not, the surest way to keep Sjogren's from dehydrating me is to drink water.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?