<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

A-Z Meme 

Well, I got all caught up in what I needed to gather to take to the lawyer tomorrow, and I forgot to eat until after 10:30. Because of my digestive problems, I am not supposed to lie down until at least three hours after a meal, so when I finished the lawyer-ly stuff, I had a bit more time to kill. I found a meme on sol's journal (see Journal of Solemn Dragon on my links list), originally started by ellem, I believe, and decided to provide my own answers. I am such a sucker for memes. You may either read on or scroll down to something else, your choice:

A - Accent:
I'm like a sponge; I begin speaking like those around me. I lived in the South as a baby, so my first words had a Southern accent. Nowadays I suppose someone would describe my accent as Western?? After all, I address everyone as "dude".

B - Breakfast Item:
High Protein Boost.

C - Chore you hate:
Toilet cleaning, even with a long-handled brush.

D - Dad's Name:
Glenn.

E - Essential everyday item:
Mac equipped with iTunes.

F - Flavour ice cream:
Vanilla, because there's less likely to be gluten containing ingredients in it (as long as they use pure vanilla).

G - Gold or Silver?:
Silver.

H - Hometown:
I was born in Hampton, Virginia.

I - Insomnia:
Hell, yeah.

J - Job Title:
At the moment, I am title-less.

K - Kids:
No human ones. I am the guardian of the world's most spoiled English springer spaniel, though.

L - Living arrangements:
Single family home. This may change if I don't get approved for disability benefits.

M - Mom's birthplace:
Little Rock, Arkansas.

N - Number of significant others you've ever had:
I must plead the fifth on this one. Seriously. When Dan and I were first dating, he asked me this, I answered honestly, and it almost ended our relationship. Ok, we know it's more than one since I was married before. And it's fewer than the number Andie McDowall described in "Four Weddings and a Funeral".

O - Overnight hospital stays:
Four.

P - Phobia:
Needles. The ultimate irony because I've been poked by more needles in the past nine years than most people experience in their entire lives.

Q - Queer?:
Um, can you be a bit queer and not be gay? Hmmm....I'll just settle for unusual.

R - Religious Affiliation:
United Church of Christ. Yes, there is actually a denomination liberal enough to accept me.

S - Siblings:
One younger sister.

T - Time you wake up:
I try for 10am. Doesn't always happen. 1pm is much more common.

U - Unnatural hair colours you've worn:
Blonde stripes, cherry red stripes, nearly black, burgundy, violet, carrot-top red.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat:
Lima beans. I'm not too keen on black-eye peas either.

W - Worst habit:
Chewing on fingernails after they have broken.

X - X-rays you've had:
Neck, entire spine, hands, feet, knees, hips, ankles, lungs.

Y - Yummy:
The pizza I made tonight! Soft Italian gluten free crust, organic sauce, mushrooms, mozzarella, chedddar.

Z - Zodiac sign:
Aries. What else would you expect?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?