<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm moping. 

Had planned on seeing a movie tonight with Dan and he came down with a migraine. I had looked forward to doing something like a date. For the most part, the only things I get to leave the house for are appointments, aquacise, church and to pick up prescriptions or food. And I can't drive because of the possibility that the LTD insurance company will have me followed. No, that's not paranoid; my lawyer actually warned me about it. We have a nice new (new to us) car, and i don't even get to drive it! I can't even go to the nearest Hallmark outlet and purchase a sappy card for Dan for Valentine's Day. I miss going to whatever restaurant suits my mood (what I wouldn't give to have a burger!) and walking the shopping district downtown and driving to the mountains. And concerts and comedy clubs and baseball games and plays. But most of all, I miss dates. Oh, we've stayed in plenty of times and watched a DVD on the couch, and it was perfectly lovely. It's never quite the same as going out, though.

Sigh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?