<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Did you see (or hear) me on "Wheel of Fortune"? 

Tonight, they aired one of the shows where I was in the audience. Ok, so you can't actually see me well enough to recognize me. Actually, you can't really see me at all. I was in the first row of the balcony, fourth from the left, center section. Maybe you could hear me, though. We were an extremely loud audience! The other one I attended airs tomorrow. Wooo hooo!

I finished de-cluttering the entire downstairs, if you don't count the garage. I'm not gonna bother with the garage as I don't think we have time, and most of the stuff in there only Dan knows if we need to keep. I started the master bedroom tonight. I want to get through everything if possible before the realtor comes by on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

Even though I felt better when I got up today and obediently did my stretches and eased into the day, the horrible stabbing back spasms returned. So I had to take two Baclofen tonight. If this entry suddenly becomes garbled, blame the meds, heh heh. I am NOT looking forward to an hour plus of physical therapy tomorrow.

Tomorrow night, we are having a goodbye party for Dan and all the co-workers who were laid off. It's at a downtown bar, interesting since I can no longer drink alcohol and sometimes have trouble tolerating cigarette smoke. Most of my former co-workers smoke. But I want to be there because I miss everyone. When I stopped working in January of last year, I thought I would be coming back, so I never got to say goodbye to anyone. It's gonna be weird not even seeing these people socially after tomorrow night because I've known them for 11 years and consider them to be my friends.

If we can find the time (and if I haven't completely collapsed from all this exertion), Dan and I would like to take a day trip to the mountains next week. Dan knows I am going to miss my mountains terribly and won't be able to drive myself up there after he leaves, so we want to squeeze in one last adventure. We're gonna try to go to a local national park and do some elk watching. I'll bring my camera of course.

I am in serious need of sleep. Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?