<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 26, 2006

answers to "holy wars" and more..... 

sol had another poll on her slashdot journal which I found highly amusing, so I copied the questions as well as some of the queries posted in the comments section and added my own answers. Right now, before you do anything else, go over to the Journal of SolemnDragon (it's on my Links list) and read her excellent poem entitled "Psalm of the Loaf". I'll wait.

Welcome back. Now onto the poll....

[klondike or fudgesicle pops?
Klondike. But I still have a nostalgic fondness for fudgesicles.

pudding or gelatin?
Pudding. The darker the chocolate involved the better.

angel food cake or pound cake?
Angel food cake. Alone, or with chocolate sauce, or whipped topping, or strawberries, or ice cream. Hell, I'd probably eat it with all those things on it at once.

bread stuffing or potatoes?
Swore off stuffing after I went gluten free, so potatoes. Not fried, unfortunately.

Cheddar or swiss?
I love both, but cheddar is better.

"Elvis" or "anything but elvis?"
How about anything AND Elvis??

coke or pepsi?
Coke. But Pepsi will do in a pinch. Actually, I miss both. I seldom drink them because of my diabetes. I want to save my carbs for my meals.

"KAHR-ah-Mell" or "CARmel?"
CARmel.

Rice Dream or Tofutti? (even vegans have to have something to fight about.)
Eh, if I had to choose one, I guess Tofutti would have a slight edge.

MC 900 ft Jesus or De La Soul?
Another toughie, but I think I'll go with De La Soul for now. Ask me tomorrow, and I may pick the other.

Rock, paper, or scissors?
Paper. It's easier to write on.

Cyndi Lauper or Cyndi Lee Berryhill?
Cyndi Lauper. Didn't like her so much at her peak because she was overplayed and over-hyped, but she kinda grew on me after that.

BBQ sauce or BBQ rub?
Sauce. Thick, heavy on the molasses. Kansas City style preferred.

Kosher dill, or Zesty garlic?
Can I have a zesty garlic kosher dill, please?

White or wheat?
Can't do the real thing of either kind, but a local lady makes an excellent mock rye bread that I highly recommend.

Tastes Great or Less Filling?
It's all about taste, baby.

Boxers or briefs?
On me or someone else? I like my men in briefs, but I certainly wouldn't scoff at one in boxers. As for my own undies, those "boy cut" ones aren't too bad.

Old Trek or Next Generation?
Classic Trek. Next Generation is fine to watch, but it lacks that wonderful cheesiness of the original.

Kirk or Riker [which is less creepy]?
Kirk was more amusing than creepy.

Top or bottom?
Of what? If it's bunk beds, I want top. If it's, well, you know, I still want top.

Fries or Chips?
I've had to give both up because of the fat content, but I still salivate whenever I smell fries.

Beef or pork?
Tough choice. But a juicy 6oz. filet mignon is hard to beat.

Celine Dion or rat poison?
In deference to Dan, I'd better choose Celine.

New Coke or Maalox?
Hmmm. Possibly Maalox??

War on Terror or War on Drugs?
Both are un-winnable. And ineffectual. But the War on Drugs is pointless, so I'd reluctantly go with Terror.

Pizza with or without pineapples?
Since my dietary restrictions, the gluten free crust plus sauce max my carb limit, so no pineapple. But in the "good old days" of real pizza, I would actually eat them with ham, pineapple and green olives.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?