<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Four things.... 

This e-mail makes the rounds from time to time, but I'll just answer it here rather than try to remember to whom I've already sent. I may have even answered these here before, but who knows, maybe my answers will be different this time??

Four Things About Me you may not have known

-Four Jobs I have had:

1. Switchboard operator for my college

2. Mineral sample preparer for geologists

3. Telemarketing for carpet cleaning (that lasted only a week when I called someone a bitch AFTER she'd hung up on me!)

4. Helped run the family's old fashioned photo business, you know, the kind where you dress up as a cowboy or saloon girl and get sepia-toned prints?

-Four movies I watch over and over
(on this one, I am NOT counting Christmas movies, ok?)

1. The Truth About Cats and Dogs

2. While You Were Sleeping

3. Circle of Friends

4. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

-Four places I have lived

1. Hampton, Virginia

2. Charleston, South Carolina

3. Baldwin City, Kansas

4. Topeka, Kansas

-Four vacations I have taken

1. childhood road trip to Yellowstone, Idaho to visit relatives, Oregon to visit relatives, California to visit relatives and a brief stop in the Nevada desert the night of July 4 to shoot off fireworks acquired in Wyoming (they'll sell just about anything there)

2. two childhood visits to Disneyland, once with my parents and once with my grandmother (who bravely rode the Matterhorn with me)

3. childhood road trip to New Orleans, Mississippi to visit friends, Arkansas to visit relatives, Tennessee to visit relatives and a drive along the entire coast of Florida including visiting the Keys where we visited a dolphin training school among other things

4. Washington, D.C. where I was rushed through the monuments and the Smithsonian by an impatient relative

- Four of my favorite foods
(these adhere to my current dietary restrictions)

1. gluten free pizza with mushrooms

2. gluten free pasta with tomato sauce, especially lasagna

3. just about anything off the gluten free menu at P.F. Chang's

4. cheese, and plenty of it!

-Four places I would rather be right now

1. Hawaii

2. In the mountains taking pictures (well, maybe I'd wait until morning because right now it's too dark)

3. On just about any beach gathering seashells

4. Anyplace I haven't been to before

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?