<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rave of the Day for June 21, 2006: 

Ran across this post tonight, and it really struck a chord with me. You see, I needed to do some minor yard cleanup the past few days to get the house looking nice for the real estate listing photo, and I was scared to death that my long-term disability insurance company was going to film me outdoors as "proof" that I was physically capable of going back to work. Never mind that I was in tears from pain later that night as a result of the extra exertion. That part of the equation never makes it on camera. Anyhoo, take a gander at this:

Can You See a Disability?

Want to post a longer update on my life, liberty and the pursuit of home sales, but my routine is completely taken up with cleaning/appointments/collapsing right now. Once the virtual tour has been generated, I should have more free time, and I'll regale my faithful readers with whatever my foggy brain can generate.

Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?