<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rave of the Day for June 7, 2006: 

It's past my bedtime, but I wanted to post a link to a blog entry that I think everyone should read. It just broke my heart that this gifted man must endure so much hardship. Makes my recent string of bad luck look pretty bearable in comparison.

Just When You Think It Can't Get Worse

Take a peek at the rest of his blog if you have the time. I like his style. I'll probably add it to my Links list (along with several others) when I get the chance.

Comments:
Hi. I appreciate your kind words and support. Thanks for the plug about my blog. I hope you have a chance to view my web site. http://www.dbaldinger.com
I'm not sure what the elected "officials" think. Maybe the problem is that they don't. The poor, the disabled poor and the elderly have no buying power or finances to influence the high muckety-mucks. We're an easy target at election time when it comes to programs to cut for throwing out tax cuts to the wealthy. After being in the system for a couple of years, it is my belief (through experience) that the system is designed to make us miserable enough that they hope we will leave and find employment or something. I wish I could. I worked all my life and am having a hard time wandering around feeling very pointless and useless. With my particular medical problems, employment would mean the end to treatment. No business around here has decent health insurance. This isn't living--it is surviving at the bare minimum.

I'll add your site to my blogroll. Thanks again.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?