<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Rave of the Day for July 22, 2006: 

Found my photo pages! It will take me some time to get them all listed under Links, but if you click on this one, all the others are linked to it:

Colorado Springs, 2002

I took down all my links to my pix pages while I was applying for disability because I didn't want a claims evaluator to look at a photo of me (or the ones I took) and decide that I must be healthy. Now that I've received approval, I think it's safe to post them again.

You may notice that the most recent pix are from a year ago. I would love to make some new pages, but I can't keep a dialup connection going long enough, so I'll have to wait until I've moved and have cable internet. Should keep me pretty busy.

The shutterbug returneth.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?