<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rave of the Day for August 15, 2006: 

Never expected to find a story about my former school in "Business Week"! My sister sent this to me. Apparently, my old school district is trying a new system of allowing students (well, their parents, probably) a choice of what school they want to attend.

A School Makeover in Mapleton

During the year I graduated, 1982, the district was composed mostly of large Italian and Latino families with high achievement rates. Everything fell apart when they merged my high school with another during the late 1980's to form the Skyview High School mentioned in the article. Glad to see the district is attempting a comeback.

I just realized that 2007 will be 25 years since I graduated! Yet I don't act a day over 24, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?