<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 18, 2006

Rave of the Day for August 17, 2006: 

My first weekly contribution to But You Don't Look Sick has been posted. If this review gives you a sense of deja vu, it's because it's a variation of what I originally wrote for this blog last month. But I'm including it here for those of you who might have missed it the first time around....

Movie Review: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest"

I have already finished a review of the "Catch Me If You Can" 2 disc DVD set. I will probably also re-write a few of my blog reviews of DVDs I saw recently. I've got some ideas for product reviews and possibly a recipe or two since those are getting very popular on the site.

I really like doing the movie reviews because it gives me a chance to be a couch potato in the name of "research", heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?