<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rave of the Day for August 19, 2006: 

Most of you know that when I receive an e-mail that I believe may be misleading or flat-out false, I check the Snopes site to verify it. But did you know that this site also contains a wealth of JOKES? Apparently, many people have no sense of humor and forward jokes to Snopes to inquire about their authenticity. The folks at Snopes have been kind enough to collect several of them on the following pages.....

Jest in Time

Jest in Time II

JHumor (Jes' Plain Jokes)

I don't know which is funnier, the jokes themselves, the idiots that think they might be real, or the staff at Snopes who patiently explain the origin and meaning of these jokes. I guess they don't believe in the phrase, "F- them if they can't take a joke".

Heh heh!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?