<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

Rave of the Day for August 28, 2006: 

Before I forget, let me mention that I read the rest of the blog written by Ingrid, who described her CE for SSDI a little while back. It is quite well written, and I got her permission to add her blog to my Links list.

Backblog

Please, if you read nothing else, check out her "History" page. On it, she posts a photograph from her past with the date it was taken. For each photo, she describes in great detail the circumstances that surround the photo or what memories the photo generates from that time period. It is something I wish I had thought to do, but even if I try something like that, remember that Ingrid thought of it first.

Short note: I did see the Emmys and want to comment on them, but it's too near my bedtime and I'm too fibro-fogged to do any sort of review right now, so it will have to wait.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?