<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 04, 2006

Rave of the Day for August 4, 2006: 

To celebrate the impending "dog days of summer" (or are we in them already?), thought I'd post these links about dogs and whether they laugh and/or have a sense of humor. Got them from the Petcentric newsletter. See if these don't put a smile on your face....

Do dogs have a sense of humor?

Does your dog have a sense of humor?

A sense of humor?

Laughing dogs caught in the act

Do dogs laugh?

I don't know if Chip can tell a joke, exactly, but he definitely knows when to be silly and when to be serious. When I tell him that he's silly, he prances around and makes a sound very similar to that described as a laugh. Of course, you'd almost have to be nutty to live in my household, heh heh.

Oh, and for good measure, I'm gonna put "The Dog Daily" and "WOOF! Dog Stories" on my links list.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?