<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 22, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it....SLEET?? 

So much for a white Christmas! Guess I'll hafta settle for an icy one. Of course, if I were still in Denver, I'd be buried under two to four FEET of snow, so maybe I shouldn't bitch.

The move was extremely disorganized and a real roller coaster ride. I'd like to go into more detail, but I have a shitload of unpacking, software updating and recovering from the move to do before I can blog with abandon. I will, however, mention that yes, I did end up in a flare, and no, it ain't over yet.

I will throw in a couple of holiday Raves of the Day before I proceed with my software updates as an inadequate gift to my readers. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right? Well, maybe not.

If I don't get back here before Monday, Happy Holidays, everyone!

And peace be with all of you, always.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?