<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rave of the Day for January 16, 2007: 

Got a gift card for Barnes and Noble for Christmas. While looking for something else, I came across a semi-autobiography by comedian Paula Poundstone called "There's Nothing in This Book That I Meant to Say". Haven't had time to read much yet because I'm still unpacking, but I did get through part of Chapter 1 while at the optometrist's and found myself laughing out loud. Just had to share this quote:

"I'm an atheist. The good news about atheists is that we have no mandate to convert anyone. So you'll never find me on your doorstep on a Saturday morning with a big smile, saying, 'Just stopped by to tell you there is no word. I brought along this little blank book I was hoping you could take a look at.'"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?