<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 26, 2007

Rave of the Day for March 26, 2007: 

Linda Fullerton, President/Co-Founder of the Social Security Disability Coalition, was recently allowed to present testimony to Congress addressing the horrific backlog of cases awaiting judge hearings. Even though I managed to get approved for SSDI, there are hundreds of thousands who haven't yet, and they are extremely fortunate to have someone articulate speaking on their behalf who has also undergone the grueling process. I ought to be doing advocacy like this myself, and I hope to eventually.

Subcommittee on Social Security - Hearing on Social Security Disability Backlogs - Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Also, if you haven't yet, please visit the Social Security Disability Coalition website on my links list.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?