<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 05, 2007

Rave of the Day for March 5, 2007: 

I have not intentionally hiding or anything, but I have been spending an inordinate amount of time trying to resolve my dispute with the security system company I had in Denver. I wasted over two months trying to negotiate via the Better Business Bureau. As there appears to be no way to fix this that isn't going to cost me more money, I've decided to just issue a public service announcement via a consumer complaint website and call it like I see it:

Rip Off Report Apex/APX Alarm

I will probably get another smarmy reply from their Director of Legal Affairs, but it isn't going to get me my money back, so I'm done. The Better Business Bureau will only handle this further if I agree to shell out $75 on an arbitrator.

At least my little report may protect someone else from extortion and lies.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?