<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rave of the Day for May 17, 2007: 


Have gotten a few things in e-mails the past few weeks that I've been intending to pass along. The first is from a chronic fatigue syndrome newsletter. It's about the brains of those with the disorder, utilizing the amazing fMRI.....

Neuroimaging Tracks Mental Fatigue in CFS

Next is the first-hand description of symptoms of someone with myalgic encephalomyelitis. The page is extremely lengthy, but part two is definitely worth taking some time out to read. Those of you with the disorder will be nodding in agreement, while those of you who are healthy will be shocked at just how debilitating it can be....

A Hummingbird's Guide: What M.E. Feels Like

Am hoping I can find enough energy to do some unpacking this weekend. I just want to get it over with. I'm tired of having that part of my life on hold.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?