<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 25, 2007

Meme, meme, meme, meme.... 

Came across this in a blog back before I went on vacation, but didn't have time to fill in my own answers until this weekend. Questions I may have answered before, but feel free to pass it along....

1. Can you cook?
Yes, but not well.

2. What was your dream growing up?
Um, there were several. I wanted to be a writer AND an actor AND an artist AND a photographer AND a DJ.

3. What talent do you wish you had?
Artistic, as in painting, sketching, sculpture, etc.

4. Favorite place?
Kona, Hawaii.

5. Favorite vegetable?
Before the dietary restrictions, broccoli. Now it's tomatoes, mostly in the form of sauce.

6. What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished was "Living Well with Fibromyalgia: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You...That You Need to Know". I am, however, very nearly finished re-reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix".

7. What zodiac sign are you?
Aries, which should not come as any surprise.

8. Any tattoos and/or piercings?
As much as I like tatts, I can't bear the pain of needles on skin, so I don't personally have any. Similar story with piercings. The only ones are one hole each in the ears.

9. Worst habit?
Selfishness.

10. What is your favorite sport?
To watch, baseball. To play, the only one I was ever any good at was volleyball.

11. Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude?
Tough call. I acknowledge the negative but try to focus on the optimistic.

12. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Having a spinal tap performed on me without anaesthesia.

13. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have a double-jointed tongue.

14. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Chip D. Dog, the world's most spoiled English springer spaniel.

15. Do you know how to do the Macarena?
Yes. A hair stylist taught me when he found out I was getting married.

16. What time is it where you are now?
At the time of answering this, 12:25am.

17. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
I don't know about cute, exactly, but definitely not scary, especially since I was in a parade dressed as one and I didn't frighten a soul. I prefer to think they are funny.

18. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Perkier boobs. Is that TMI??

19. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience?
It would have to be in conscience. I'd make a lousy criminal because I'm a lousy liar.

20. What color eyes do you have?
Dark chocolate.

21. Ever been arrested?
Nope. See the answer to question number 19.

22. Bottle or draft?
If this refers to beer, I can't have either. But certain types of root beer are gluten free, so I'd like a bottle of that, please.

23. If you won £10,000 today [$20,000 for the Americans], what would you do with it?
Unfortunately, I'd have to pay off credit cards, do some home improvement, and set the rest aside to put toward a new car when one of the current ones dies. If I had no financial obligations, I'd travel with it.

24. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
I seldom chew gum because of the TMJ. But when I'm flying on a plane and need gum to keep my ears from popping, I chew Biotene gum for dry mouth.

25. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
Alas, Sioux Falls allows smoking in all bars, and I am allergic to cigarette smoke. I guess the closest thing to hanging in a bar for me would be eating at the Outback, which serves alcohol.

26. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. And they seem to believe in me too.

27. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Photography, although opportunities for that are hard to come by due to my limited mobility.

28. Do you swear a lot?
Hell, yeah!

29. Biggest pet peeve?
At the moment, any press coverage of Paris Hilton.

30. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Interesting.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?