<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Baby B has arrived! 


It's a boy! Logan Andrew, my nephew and my sister's first child, was born Monday, almost a month early. He's 5 pounds, 14 ounces and is 18 inches long.

My brother-in-law was in California doing military training instruction when my sister went into labor, but he was allowed to fly out of there and actually made it back to Denver in time for the birth (of course, my sister swore she wouldn't have the baby until he showed up, heh heh). There were no complications with the delivery, and my sister gets to go home today.

Logan, though, is still in intensive care while the docs make sure his digestive system is in working order. He has Down's syndrome, but his heart and lungs are fine, which is a good sign. His weight is pretty good, so if all else checks out, I'm sure he'll get to go home soon too.

Things were a little chaotic at my sister's condo as they were going to get the baby stuff all set up next weekend when my brother-in-law was originally due to come home. Also, they didn't have a stroller or car seat yet as there hadn't been a baby shower yet. But I think they've got it all good to go now.

Awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?