<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Benign.... 


Ok, the biopsy was negative. It's your basic fibrocystic breast disease. They will check it in another mammogram in six months to make sure nothing has changed.

I may have a slightly higher chance of developing cancer than the average woman. The main thing is that cancer is harder to detect in fibrous breasts because it can be mistaken for a cyst. So if I'm wise, I will be vigilant in getting my annual mammogramm.

I can get back to my normal activity starting tomorrow afternoon if I'm up to it. But I'll wait to do aquacise until Friday because I am pretty bruised. And I should probably give myself a chance for this flare to get a bit more manageable.

My instincts were dead on this time. Too bad I had to get so dinged up to prove it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?