<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rave of the Day for August 2, 2007: 


It's official: I'm back to contributing articles to But You Don't Look Sick! I'm finally done unpacking and cleaning, so it's time to do something productive again (besides, it's a good distraction from my current medical woes). I decided to ease into this with a review I'd already posted on this blog, slightly edited....

Movie Review: "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

I may add some other recent movie reviews, like the one for "Sicko", tackle some book reviews, and maybe even put together some moving/traveling tips for the disabled. I'm kinda intimidated since my cognitive function is worse than before and it takes me longer now to compose anything. I'm also in the midst of a really shitty flare that makes me wonder just how consistent my contributions will be.

But at this point, I think that even if my articles turn out to be awful, they will be a welcome refuge from the horrible pain I'm in.

More later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?