<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rave of the Day for August 22, 2007: 

Took me three days of struggling with my fibrofogged brain to eke this one out, but I did finish my book review. It's up on But You Don't Look Sick....

Book Review: Living Well with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia: What Your Doctor Doesn't Tell You . . . That You Need to Know

Guess I'd better hurry up and read another book so I have something more to review, heh heh. Have started and stopped the Paula Poundstone book multiple times since the first of the year, so I just need to finish that one up. In the meantime, I'm thinking of putting together articles about moving tips and tips for air travel with the new security measures.

Am verrrrry slowly becoming less of a zombie. Still have a brain like Swiss cheese, but perhaps the holes in my cognitive function are less ginormous than they were last week? And I have traded the 12 hour sleep marathons (which were actually good for me, believe it or not) for nasty bouts of insomnia thanks to my insurance company forcing me to switch to a less effective sleep med. Oh, and I've acquired daily headaches, the tension type, thanks to my new crown changing my bite and thus causing muscle spasms in my jaw. But I think if I behave myself, I might just be able to finish the Netflix mini movie reviews I started two weeks ago.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?