<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

P.S. to Rave of the Day: 

Aha! My fibrofog lifted for a moment, and I remembered who wrote the original version. Here it is on Ricky Buchanan's Not Done Living....

The Open Letter To Those Without CFS/Fibro

Just wanted to make sure I gave proper credit. I hate when something seems familiar, and I can't remember if I actually saw it before or if it only reminds me of something else.

But on the plus side, I can re-watch a movie or re-read a book just like it was brand new to me, heh heh.

Comments:
*HUGS* You rock!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep wishing I could win the lottery so I could buy you some gorgeous guy (or gal, your choice!) to dress skimpy and run around all day doing chores and cleaning and errands for you :). Possibly me never buying lottery tickets is somehow connected to this not happening yet, but you can keep hoping *grin*

*more hugs*
r
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?