<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Rave of the Day for September 4, 2007: 

Ran across this on NeuroTalk Communities (which I intend to put on my Links list at some point). This is a variation on "letters" I have read elsewhere, but the sentiment is worth expressing from time to time.

A Letter to Normals From One in Chronic Pain

Please note that I personally prefer not to use the term "normals", but that IS the word most commonly used on message boards to refer to someone free of chronic illness. I prefer to just say "healthy people" as there's less ambiguity involved.

Am once again beginning to inch my way out of Flare-ville, but I'm afraid to jinx it by overdoing on the blog just now. Will post something original of more substance when I am more confident that it won't add more holes to the Swiss cheese that is my brain, heh heh.

Comments:
That letter on neurotalk is adapted from my original The Open Letter To Those Without CFS/Fibro ... which was originally titled "An Open Letter To Normals" or something like that. Could you post a note there with a link back to the original?

Sorry you are having such a rough time. *mega hugs*

r
 
I realized this was originally yours about three hours before your comment reached me. I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes. Thanks for confirming it for me, though. And thanks for reading my blog!

Hope things are going all right for you. *makes mental note to check Ricky's journal*
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?