<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Computer's taking a mini-vacation.... 


I did finally finished editing my Florida pix last night. The one at left, while not specifically a Halloween theme, nevertheless conveys the irony of the fall season in Lakeland, Florida. This is actually Dan's grandfather's church.

Anyway, Dan has decided to take the tower drive in to the shop for some maintenance. It always freaks me out when he disconnects the computer, so I asked him to give me enough time to back up some files first. I know, I know, I should be doing backups regularly anyway, but I never bothered to update the backup application when we got the high speed internet, and I couldn't get it to download with the old dialup, and somewhere along the way, I just got out of the habit of doing it.

I don't foresee any problems, but it's like putting your car in the shop: they usually find something you weren't expecting, and it usually takes longer than you thought it would to fix it. Hope it isn't gone enough for me to experience withdrawal, heh heh.

Better finish my file backups.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?