<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Rave of the Day for November 13, 2007: 

My article of updated air travel advice for But You Don't Look Sick has been posted. Some of the tips in here might even apply to those without special needs:

Air Travel Tips for the Chronically Ill: Meeting TSA Regulations, Wheelchair Advice

Now I need to put some serious work into a rebuttal of my long term disability insurance company's termination of benefits. I figure if they came up with 16 pages' worth of garbage to deny me, I should come up with at least 16 paragraphs about why they are wrong and either need to re-start benefits or come up with a settlement.

I'm hoping that the keyboard is mightier than the sword.

Comments:
With a little asking & knocking, doors will be opened, and pens/keyboards can be mightier... so saith our Lord & Savior who knows the hairs on our heads & the stars by name....well almost what he said anyway.
You're in my prayers daily.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?