<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Rave of the Day for November 22, 2007: 

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a feast for your eyes, a gorgeous photo montage, the link courtesy of Silverlady:

Chiquita

Will be going to the in-laws in the afternoon; they said it would be just a small thing, but it sounds like there's gonna be a ton of food anyway. My tummy can't tell a holiday from any other day, so I'll pretty much limit myself to a bit of turkey breast, mashed potatoes, and a small piece of crustless pumpkin pie.

Dan and I will probably watch Christmas-themed movies at home in the evening. No matter what, it's gonna be nicer than last year, when I was packing up the last of the stuff in the house for moving the next day.

I'm thankful that I'm not still living in my in-laws' basement, and hopeful that I won't be living there in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?