<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 25, 2008

Rave of the Day for January 25, 2008: 

Christine, webmistress of But You Don't Look Sick (see Links list), was interviewed for this CNN story. It goes over some do's and don'ts of going to the doctor....

Are you an obnoxious patient?

Not that I would have any idea what they're talking about, oh, no, not me. I've been kicked out of doctor's offices when I tried to cite internet articles, even though they were reputable ones from the National Institutes of Health. But I totally agree about being organized and respectful of a doctor's time, especially when you have complicated health issues.

Still, sometimes I think I have earned an honorary medical degree with I've had to learn about my ailments in order to ensure I get proper treatment. I suppose that would elevate me on the obnoxiousness factor, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?