<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 04, 2008

Rave of the Day for April 4, 2008: 

At long last, I have written another article for But You Don't Look Sick! Once I got started, it took me only four days to complete, not bad considering how much brain fog I've got going on....

Visiting the Mayo Clinic

I sooooo needed to finish something as I was seriously lacking a sense of accomplishment about anything. As far as plans for future articles go, there are two books I intend to review, I'd like to do something about tracking deductible medical expenses throughout the year, and I will probably review various products.

The next thing I plan to do is finish the iTunes playlists I started months ago and wrap up going through my music CDs for songs to add to my library. At the moment I have 3080 songs in iTunes and will probably end up with at least 250 more by the time I get done.

And, no, I haven't forgotten movie reviews! I've been keeping a running list of what I've watched on my DVR since September and plan to do a paragraph on each. And I'll catch up on the Netflix material.

Since Dan has decided he wants to eat less red meat and more healthy stuff, I've been poking around various sources of recipes looking for something easy to make that we would both like. I did at last use my wok last week and am going to try some more stir fry as well as some rotisserie recipes.

One thing I haven't gotten around to yet is making a template out of the medical expense tracking charts I made for filing my taxes in February. Once I do that, I plan to start inputting my 2008 info so I can just add things as they come up before I forget about them.

Something I've been meaning to do is to sit down and come up with a list of grocery items I use that might have less expensive store brand versions and then actually go to the store myself and check the labels to make sure they are gluten free (Dan has done all my regular grocery shopping for over a year). If I can find a working electric cart at Hy-Vee, I should probably go there once a month or so and get ingredients for the new recipes I've found because I don't really know what's available in Sioux Falls other than the stuff I have Dan get every week.

That should keep me out of trouble for awhile.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?