<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Rave of the Day for June 5, 2008: 

Here are some articles I got from a chronic fatigue newsletter. The first is about a theory that chronic fatigue syndrome may be cause by a rare reaction to a common virus....

An Interesting Hypothesis

This is a compilation of articles about chronic pain and other items of interest....

Research Roundup

This is a rather sobering article about the toll chronic fatigue syndrome can have on the psyche....

Personal Stories: Kay Puckett Honors a Friend Lost

I have been asked recently how I cope with being sick every day and not being able to live the life I used to have. I guess I am lucky that I am capable of making peace with my ailments and doing the best I can with what I have to work with. Not everyone is as fortunate.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?