<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

Rave of the Day for June 30, 2008: 

Here's an interesting website about how to make your blog accessible to people with disabilities: for example, short paragraphs for easier comprehension, large print for those with vision problems, etc. Thanks to Ricky Buchanan for the link (her Not Done Living! site is on my links list)....

How to Make Your Blog Accessible

I should probably take some time and figure out out to better sort my links list, perhaps by subject? I'm not very good at messing with html, though.

One thing not on the site that I have a personal preference for is use of background color and font. I have trouble reading print on fluorescent color or busy patterned backgrounds and feel dark background with light print or vice versa is easier on the eyes (if you must use a patterned background, keep it subtle). Also, script-type and serif fonts are pretty for titles but shouldn't be used for body text unless rather large.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?