<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm (down)LOADED! 


I finally finished using up various iTunes gift cards and downloaded scads of songs. From the list below, I made four CDs of 2007/2008 songs, two CDs of cover tunes (one exclusively dedicated to the '80's), and one miscellaneous alt/rock disc. That should keep me out of trouble for awhile, don't ya think?

Walk Like an Egyptian - The Puppini Sisters
Given Up - Linkin Park
Bleed It Out -Linkin Park
Foxy, Foxy - Rob Zombie
Song 2 - Plain White T's
American Witch - Rob Zombie
Underclass Hero - Sum 41
I Get It - Chevelle
1234 - Feist
On Call - Kings of Leon
Straight Lines - Silverchair
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage
Tick Tick Boom - The Hives
Life Is Beautiful - Sixx:A.M.
I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) - Good Charlotte
Read My Mind - The Killers
Fake It - Seether
I Dare You - Shinedown
Zzyzx Rd. - Stone Sour
Just the Girl - The Click Five
Psycho - Puddle of Mudd
Famous - Puddle of Mudd
The Enemy - Godsmack
Good Times, Bad Times - Godsmack
Staplegunned - The Spill Canvas (Sioux Falls band!)
All Over You - The Spill Canvas
Rose Garden - Southern Culture On the Skids
Lollipop - MIKA
A-Punk - Vampire Weekend
Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
Cyclone - Baby Bash (feat. T-Pain)
Beat It - Fall Out Boy (feat. John Mayer)
Falling Down - Atreyu
So Happy - Theory of a Deadman
Can't Get Enough of You Baby - Smash Mouth
Dig - Incubus
Online - Brad Paisley
Timebomb - Beck
Instant Karma - U2
Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence
Malignant Narcissism - Rush
Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
Try It Again - The Hives
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Well Enough Alone - Chevelle
Inside the Fire - Disturbed
Free Fallin' - John Mayer
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
It's Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
Gamma Ray - Beck
You Wouldn't Know - HELLYEAH
Alcohaulin'Ass - HELLYEAH
Comfortably Numb - Staind
Stronger - Kanye West
Walking Disaster - Sum 41
Girl of the Year - FM Static
Dead! - My Chemical Romance
Love In Your Arms - Eleventyseven
Rise Today - Alter Bridge
The City Is At War - Cobra Starship
Our Time Now - Plain White T's
Until the Day I Die - Story of the Year
Anthem of Our Dying Day - Story of the Year
The Chain - Tantric
Get Free - The Vines
Cars - Fear Factory
Whatever - Godsmack
Oh! - Sleater-Kinney
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
Stay (I Missed You) - New Found Glory
King of Wishful Thinking - New Found Glory
Bulls On Parade - Rage Against the Machine
Renegades of Funk - Rage Against the Machine
Fire Water Burn - Bloodhound Gang
The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
Top of the World - The All-American Rejects
On My Own - Hedley
Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
Ready, Steady, Go - Oakenfold
Starry Eyed Surprise - Oakenfold
I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne
I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
Run (I'm a Natural Disaster) - Gnarls Barkley
Is She Really Going Out With Him? - Goldfinger
Handlebars - Flobots
Saints of Los Angeles - Mötley Crüe
Hammerhead - The Offspring
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
If You Could Only See - Tonic
How Bizarre - OMC
Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - Ra
Boys Don't Cry - Oleander
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Falling On - Finger Eleven
The Distance - Cake
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
Beautiful - 10 Years
Pork and Beans - Weezer
Believe - Staind
Devour - Shinedown
Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs
Bullet With a Name - Nonpoint
Highway to Hell - Angry Samoans
Big Balls - The Dwarves
Always Something There to Remind Me - The Hippos
A Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox
Hey Jealousy - Hit The Lights
West End Girls - My Morning Jacket
I Melt With You - Sugarcult
I Remember You - The Ataris
Manic Monday - Relient k
Dead Man's Party - A Thorn for Every Heart
Video Killed the Radio Star - Amber Pacific
I Ran - Hidden in Plain View
Bark At the Moon - Strung Out
Seek & Destroy - Agent Orange
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) - Jack The Crack

Should I be fortunate enough to acquire any more iTunes gift cards, my next intended project would be to mine the Billboard pop charts for the '50's, '60's and '70's (1980 to present is already complete). Also, I never did finish copying songs from my own CDs to iTunes because after the basement flooded, I had to cover up all my music with plastic to protect it from the dust and debris kicked up by the foundation and carpenter dudes, and I might as well leave it covered until the basement is finished, which should be sometime in September if I'm lucky. Once I get both projects done, I'm estimating I'll have somewhere between 3500 and 3750 songs in iTunes, which is over nine days' worth of music.

I could practically start my own radio station, heh heh.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?