<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rave of the Day for July 31, 2008: 

This is FANTASTIC! Dr. Karen sent me the link to this video about a man with a truly photographic memory....

Beautiful Minds: Stephen Wiltshire

Back when I was healthy, I could remember pretty much anything I had seen in print, and when I worked in radio, I would not only remember the title of a song but also the artist, year it came out, name of album, running time and sometimes even what track and side (track and side referring to vinyl albums, of course). Now I say things like: "Umm, it's a word that starts with a C?" or "You, know that SONG that that one band did, maybe in the 80's??"

Wishin' I was still the mighty and not the fallen.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?