<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 08, 2008

Face to Face(book)! 


Believe it or not, I caved in to peer pressure and joined Facebook. Mainly this was so I could play Scramble, an online version of Boggle, online with my college buds. Of course, I have not found time to play....I keep getting distracted by all the shiny buttons on Pieces of Flair, heh heh....

Anyway, if you are in my address book and belong to Facebook and haven't had me seek you out as a friend, there's a good reason for that. Apparently, Mac e-mail address books aren't compatible with Facebook's automatic search feature. Eventually, I do intend to go through my address book manually and see which of you are doing the Facebook thang....

For those of you who are curious, here I is:

My Facebook Page

At first, I didn't think I would be that interested as I am not searching for romance, do not have a job or my own business and am not in school. But the toys on Facebook are addictive as hell. It a really great time-waster, heh heh.

Other advantages: I ran across someone from high school I hadn't seen in six years. I did my very first instant message conversation this past week, which was cool. And I can post UNLIMITED pix!

But I need to balance this with projects I have started that are calling for my attention. For instance, I need to finish up my charts of my various medical tests and update my bio before I go to the new rheumatologist. And I think it would be a good idea to be prepared for a Continuing Disability Review from Social Security by reviewing a copy of the form (I'm sure I can find it online) and typing up appropriate responses as it would save me a lot of energy come review time (they generally want the form sent in immediately).

I haven't forgotten my movie reviews, but I admit I haven't worked on them since I started playing with Facebook. I do want to get those going again so I can post them relatively soon, maybe within a month? And I think it wouldn't hurt to do another quick review for But You Don't Look Sick?

Who knew a person who cannot work could actually find this much to do?

Comments:
There are a lot of things to do on Facebook haha! I can spend the entire day on it and it'll feel like a few minutes. I spend my time playing the games on an app called One Minute Mogul. It has two addicting games on it and you get to meet really neat people on it too!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?