<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rave of the Day for August 27, 2008: 

Saw an article on TV about this site and just had to check it out. The "Geezers" are a man and a woman who have been in the film industry for several decades and have decided opinions about what's currently in the theatre....

Reel Geezers, Official Site of the Reel Geezers Movie Reviews

Speaking of reviews, I just finished writing a book review for But You Don't Look Sick. I needed a break from the depressing business of preparing for a new rheumatologist appointment and an eventual Continuing Disability Review from Social Security. Nothing makes you feel all bright and shiny like describing in great detail how you can no longer do most things you used to due to illness, sigh.

Oh, and I have not forgotten about the movie reviews I was writing about the stuff I've seen on my DVR since April. I just haven't made much progress on them as I'm trying to get stuff done that has a time limit on it prior to calling the carpenter next week to arrange the re-construction of my basement, something that will probably keep me offline for awhile.

Wonder if I'll still be expressing my opinions to the general public when I am a geezer?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?