<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quickie resolutions, 2009 edition.... 

My New Year's Eve has been pretty mundane so far. Went to rheumatologist in the morning (and aggravated my Raynaud's as it was five below zero not counting windchill) and spent a good portion of my afternoon trying to get prescriptions filled before my current insurance ends (Dan's employer is switching to another provider starting tomorrow but hasn't given us any ID cards or anything yet). I am rather zombie-fied, so I'm just going to copy last year's resolutions, drop any I managed to keep and add any that might come to mind at present....

1. Check glucose levels more frequently.
2. Have someone over occasionally and make a meal for them.
3. Attend church more frequently.
4. Write more consistently for But You Don't Look Sick.
5. Pay down the debt for the basement repairs as quick as possible.

That's all I can think of. I'm reallllly brain fried. Gonna stay home tonight and just watch VH1's "Top 100 Hard Rock Song" countdown.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2009!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?