<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Can you guess the song? meme 


The air is thick with memes! This one was fun. I can post the answers later if anyone is curious.

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line of the song (or first and second line if it's completely impossible)
from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing (unless the title of the song is in that line. If that happens, go to the next song).
Step 3: Tag at least 10 of your friends
If I tagged you, I'm positive you can identify at least one of these... name the title and the artist.
Step 4: Bold Strike out the songs when someone guesses *both artist and track* correctly. and put the artist and song title under it so ppl know what it was
Step 5: If you weren't tagged go for it anyway!
Step 6: If you like the game post your own

Here's mine:

1. I've been crying cause I'm lonely (for you) / Smiles have all turned to tears
2. My name is volatile / I've been this way a long while
3. I took my love, I took it down / Climbed a mountain and I turned around
4. In the days of my youth / I was told what it was to be a man
5. Heart breaker, soul shaker / I've been told about you
6. Fumbling his confidence / And wondering why the world has passed him by
7. While there is time/ Let's go out and feel everything
8. I can't escape this hell / So many times I've tried
9. When you first left me / I was wanting more
10. What I've got you've got to give it to your mamma
11. Everybody wants you - everybody wants your love / I'd just like to make you mine
12. Sittin' in the classroom thinkin' its a drag / Listening to the teacher rap--just ain't my bag
13. I'm not content to be with you in the daytime / Girl I want to be with you all of the time
14. Oh Mama, I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law / Law man has put an end to my running and I'm so far from my home
15. Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time / And turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach
16. Someone told me long ago there's a calm before the storm / I know; its been comin' for some time.
17. Now the king told the boogie men / You have to let that raga drop
18. Automatic Supersonic Hypnotic Funky Fresh / Work My Body So Melodic
19. Here come old flattop he come grooving up slowly / He got joo-joo eyeball he one holy roller
20. Can't seem to get my mind off of you / Back here at home there's nothin' to do
21. I'm sitting on this bar stool talking like a damn fool / Got the 12 o'clock news blues
22. You can’t depend on your teacher / You can’t depend on your preacher
23. I was angry when I met you, I think I'm angry still / We can try to talk it over if you say you'll help me out
24. I was dreamin' when I wrote this
25. As I sit here and slowly close my eyes / I take another deep breath
26. It's nine o'clock on a Saturday / The Regular crowd shuffles in
27. How does it feel to treat me like you do / When you've laid your hands upon me
28. Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen / Tonight we'll put all other things aside.
29. All the old paintings on the tomb / They do the sand dance, don'cha know?
30. I ain't goin' to school it starts too early for me

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?