Friday, February 20, 2009
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? - Wasn't asked, and stag wasn't cool then. But did get asked to a formal my senior year of college. Made up for lost time by wearing a short black strapless lace dress when the other girls were all wearing princess pastel numbers with poofy sleeves and bows on the butt.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? - No. Last saw him in 1990.
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? - Aside from accidentally drinking some Harvey Wallbanger left in the fridge by a relative and finding out after the fact that the punch at a party was spiked, the first intentional alcohol was probably a sip of someone's beer when I was 18.
4. What was your FIRST job? - Skyline Labs preparing soil samples for geologists
5. What was your FIRST car? - 1976 Chevy Nova
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? - Don't text. Don't even have a working cell phone. Don't need one when I am home most of the time.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? -Dan the Man
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? - Mrs. Logan, who had polio and who retired mid-year due to pregnancy
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Denver from Charleston, South Carolina. I was two years old, flew alone and the stewardesses took care of me.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? - Shirley. We lost touch probably eighth grade.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? - Probably Shirley's. Remember watching part of a movie with "Suzie Wong" in the title after I was supposed to be asleep.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dan when he came home for lunch.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin's. I was five and was the flower girl.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? - Looked for my socks as they had both somehow come off while I was asleep.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Styx
16. FIRST tattoo? Never got one due to fear of needles. Would love a butterfly though.
17. First piercing? Ears when I was 18. That piercing gun HURT, and I never did it again even though I like multiple piercings on others.
18. First foreign country you've been to? Mexico at age 10.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? - Saw pieces of movies at the drive in when I was supposed to be asleep in the back seat. Saw parts of "2001", "Soylent Green", and "Planet of the Apes", but I don't remember which was first. First movie I remember all the way through was "Wizard of Oz" on TV.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Got spanked for tardiness in sixth grade, but never got actual detention for anything.
21. What was the first state you lived in? Virginia
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Freshman year of college. Can't remember her name but see her face in my mind. Millie maybe?
23. If you had one wish, what would it be? that I could still work so I wouldn't have to deal with disability benefits and the crap that goes along with them.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? I love to learn, so it's hard to choose just one thing. Retaining what I have learned would be even better. Something practical to learn would be more about web design.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? no clue
Comments: Post a Comment