Friday, February 06, 2009
One I've not seen before.... Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Typical high school situation - I like someone, they like someone else. And I foolishly turned down a date request from someone who liked me.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
Had to take the bus.
4. What kind of car did you have?
Had no car until I was 21.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
A Saturn SL2.
6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then)
Probably at my dad's since he had weekend custody.
7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now)
Watching "Monk" with my husband.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Worked at my family's old fashioned photography studio.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Can no longer work.
10. Were you a party animal?
I wasn't invited to parties because everyone assumed I wouldn't go. They were wrong.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
No, I was considered one of the guys.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope. No musical talent.
13. Were you a nerd?
I prefer the term geek, lol
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
I was a law-abiding citizen, lol
15. Can you sing the fight song?
I know the tune and remember about half the lyrics.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Mr. Cooter. He was convinced I was a great actor/debater or something of that sort. I wasn't great, but I sure had fun trying.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Near the jukebox.
18. What was your school's full name?
Mapleton High School.
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
Freddie the Falcon.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Only if I could know then what I know now.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Nobody asked me.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I would love to but will probably be stuck in South Dakota.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Since joining facebook yes.
Comments: Post a Comment