Saturday, February 14, 2009
For all the married folks! Answer the following questions about your marriage & then tag all your married friends!
1. What is your spouse's name?
2. How long have you been married?
12 years 2 months
3. How long were you together before you got married?
a few weeks shy of a year
4. Where did you get married?
the City and County Building, downtown Denver
5. Where did you propose or were proposed to?
at my mother's house
6. Have you ever been married before your current marriage?
7. Who "wears the pants" in the house?
I wear the pants, he wears the shorts! LOL!
8. Who is the "bread-winner"?
He is, even though I can't eat bread, lol
9. Do you have any children?
10. Do you have any pets?
11. How many times a week do just the two of you go out?
If church counts, once. But we spend plenty of time home together because I'm not up to going out very often.
12. Do you have separate checking accounts?
no, because I'm the money police, lol
13. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the side closest to the door
14. Who does the laundry?
he does it most of the time because I'm usually not able to
I cook for both of us maybe once a week because I don't have the energy to do it every day. The rest of the time, we each must fend for ourselves.
16. Who cleans?
He has to do most of it. I am able to do the dishes but not much else.
17. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own?
We had to get a second car when we were living in separate states (I was trying to sell our house in Colorado and he was working his new job in South Dakota). If one car croaks, though, we'll go back to sharing one.
18. Do you get along with your in-laws?
had better since we all live in the same city now, lol
19. Do you argue with your spouse?
20. Are you good at pampering?
Unfortunately, no. Wish I was better.
21. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse?
ummm, is it rude to say butt? LOL! Ok, I like his smile too, and lots of other stuff.
22. Name one thing you would change about your spouse?
He's a shopaholic! Ack! Not good when one of you is on disability.
23. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse?
Just one? I think the one we have watched the most number of times together is "While You Were Sleeping"
24. Do you own a home or rent a place?
25. What is your wedding date?
December 5, 1996
Comments: Post a Comment