<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The meme of threes.... 

Now, here's what you're supposed to do. And please do not spoil the fun. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you.

* Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Technical Producer, radio
2. Resume writer
3. Phone book editor

* Three places I have lived:
1. Virginia
2. South Carolina
3. Kansas

* Three shows that I watch:
1. LOST
2. House
3. Monk

* Three places I have been:
1. North Dakota
2. Idaho
3. Oregon

* Places I have been this week:
1. Aquacise
2. Health food store
3. Sister-in-law's house

* Talk with regularly:
1. Dan
2. Dan
3. Dan

* Three of my favorite foods:
1. Lamb Rogan Josh
2. Pad Thai
3. Cheese enchiladas

* Three favorite bands and/or singers
1. Metallica
2. Buddy Holly
3. Paul Simon

* Three favorite movies
1. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2. Lord of the Rings trilogy
3. Gone with the Wind

* Three friends I think will respond:
1. ?
2.
3.

* Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Spring lilacs
2. Summer butterflies
3. Fall maples

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?