<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2009

My name is klbrowser, and I'm a survey-aholic.... 

1. Last beverage: Green tea
2. Last phone call: The home medical supply place about getting my new wheelchair
3. Last text message: I don't text
4. Last song you listened to: "Easy to Be Hard" by Three Dog Night
5. Last time you cried: A couple of weeks ago after my uncle died.

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice: Twice in a row? Of course.
2. Been cheated on? Yep, and he got her pregnant.
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? Possibly.
4. Lost someone special? My mom and my pup, among many.
5. Been depressed? Was for awhile when I realized I wasn't going to be able to go back to work. But I dealt with it in a healthy way, and I cope pretty well now.
6. Been drunk and threw up? Last time was 1995, I think, and before that was sophomore year of college.

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. Purple
2. Blue
3. Red
4. Pink

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends: Yes
2. Fallen out of love: Yep. I have an ex.
3. Laughed until you cried: I'm good at that.
4. Met someone who changed you: Yes, many times.
5. Found out who your true friends were: It's usually pretty obvious.
6. Found out someone was talking about you: My boss, and it wasn't flattering.
7. Kissed anyone on your friends list: Kissed, no. Hugged, yes.
8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: You mean online isn't real life? LOL Probably 15 I've met in person; the rest through blogs, support groups and Facebook.
9. How many kids do you want to have: Zero. No parenting skills.
10. Do you have any pets: Not anymore
11. Do you want to change your name: With my poor memory, I don't dare, lol
12. What did you do for your last birthday: Saw "The Bucket List" at the theatre with my husband.
13. What time did you wake up today: 10:20am
14. What were you doing at midnight last night: struggling to fill out an insurance form (still can't figure it out)
15. Name something you can not wait for: to feel well enough to have a life. I've been sick 12 years, so I just do the best I can.
16. Last time you saw your father: the week of Thanksgiving 2006, before I moved 600 miles away
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: The fact that fun things are just as exhausting as unpleasant things.
18. What are you listening to right now: "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I'm related by marriage to a person named Tom, so yeah.
23. What's getting on your nerves right now: Trying to switch to mail order prescriptions with new insurance. You must send payment in full in advance for all co-pays. How am I supposed to know what the co-pay is when some of my meds aren't even on their drug lists? Their website is freakin' useless.

1. What's your name: Karen
2. Nicknames: KC (before my current marriage that changed my last name)
3. Relationship Status: married
4. Zodiac sign: Aries
5. Male or female or transgendered: female
6. Elementary: Roush
7. Middle School: Junior High? John Dewey
8. High school: Mapleton
10. Hair color: Boring brown now.
11. Long or short hair: short, sometimes extremely so.
16. Height: 5'6"
17. Do you have a crush on someone? Sure, but nothing serious except my husband, lol
18: What don't you like about yourself? low pain and exercise tolerance
19. Piercings: Ears
20. Tattoos : too afraid of needles to get one
21. Righty or lefty: both

*FIRSTS :
22. First surgery: tonsils/adenoids
23. First piercing: ears
24. First best friends: first friend that wasn't a neighbor kid was Shirley in fourth grade.
26. First sport you joined: Um, my nickname was "The Third Out", so I was asked NOT to join.
27. First pet: Cat probably
28. First vacation: probably Arkansas. Spent a few summers there.
29. First concert: unaccompanied by relatives? Styx
32. First job: first one where I wasn't paid by a relative was Skyline Labs at age 16 preparing soil samples for geologists.

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating: nothing in the past 3 hours
50. Drinking: blueberry tea
51. Wearing: sweatshirt, pajama bottoms, chenille socks, house shoes, Colorado Rockies hoodie
52. I'm about to: call it a night
53. Listening to: "St. Anger" by Metallica
55. Waiting for: Dan's paycheck so we can get groceries
56. Thinking: hoping like hell I don't catch Dan's cold as I just got over a stomach virus.

YOUR FUTURE :
57. Want to live: yes, in the future, I'd like to be living, lol
58. Want kids: no
59. Want to get married: I'd like to be married to the same guy I am now
60. Careers in mind: to eventually earn the title "domestic goddess", lol

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes: I would like the opposite sex to possess both, lol
69. Hugs or kisses: Both
70. Shorter or taller: no preference
71. Older or Younger: younger since I'm immature, lol
72. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneously romantic
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: usually someone who has a nice stomach also has nice arms
74. Sensitive or loud: depends on the situation
75. Hook-up or relationship: depends on your mutual expectations. For me personally, that's obviously a relationship since I'm married.
76. Humorous or serious: depends on the situation
77. Trouble maker or hesitant: A bit of both

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger: Once in 1986.
79. Drank hard liquor: Straight or mixed in something? Mixed, I have one Bacardi and Splenda-sweetened cola on my birthday and one on New Year's Eve. Last Yagermeister shot I had was in 1994 (someone bought it for me for my birthday).
80. Lost glasses/contacts: Does it count if your dog EATS your glasses? LOL
81. Sex on first date: no
82. Broken someone's heart: probably
83. Had your own heart broken: yes, at least temporarily
84. Wanted someone you know you can't have: yep
85. Been arrested: Nope.
86. Turned someone down: yes, but I was usually nice about it
87. Cried when someone died: naturally
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? Sure. I don't limit my friends to one gender.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself: Yes, I believe I exist, lol
90. Miracles: I believe they are rare but do happen.
91. Love at first sight: If not love, then something close to it.
92. Heaven: not as a physical place, but as a different plane of existence
93. Santa Claus: does he believe in me?
94. God: yes
95. Kiss on the first date? usually not
96. Angels: I think so

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? He's upstairs.
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? yes, but I was honest about it, and they didn't mind
99. Done something you regret? I've done things that were foolish, but I don't waste much energy wishing I could take it back.
100. Think these things are kind of dumb? Some of these questions are.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?