<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

15 Movies meme.... 


NOTE: I have to admit I had a lot of trouble with this one. Trouble limiting it to 15, that is. Every time I thought I was done, I'd come up with a few more, so just count this as a partial list for me....

Think of 15 films that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it. They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the films that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions. These are the films that shaped your world. When you finish, tag 15 others, including me. Make sure you copy and paste this part so they know the drill. Get the idea now? Good. Tag, you're it!

1) Star Wars (Original only)
2) White/Blue/Red trilogy, especially Blue
3) Gone with the Wind
4) Pink Floyd: The Wall
5) 2001
6) Brazil
7) The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
8) Network
9) Wings of Desire
10) River's Edge
11) Equus
12) The Shining
13) The Lord of the Rings trilogy
14) The Wonderful, Horrible Life of Leni Riefenstahl
15) A Clockwork Orange

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?