<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 07, 2009

40 secrets meme.... 

1. who was your last 4 texts from?
I don't text, tweet, or even own a working cell phone.

2. where was your default picture taken?
Upstairs in my house in Denver somewhere between 2002 and 2006. My husband captured this shot of Chip D. Dog.

3. what’s your middle name?
Lynne

4. your current relationship status?
Happily married.

5. does your crush like you back?
Anyone I might have a crush on other than my hubby will never know, lol.

6. what is your current mood?
Fighting for optimism but not quite succeeding.

8. what color shirt are you wearing?
Red

9. are you feeling romantic or frisky?
Too exhausted for either.

10. if you could go back in time and change something, would you?
Perhaps I would have disposed of less of my disposable income back when I had it, lol.

11. where was the last place out of town, that you went to?
Rochester, Minnesota, the Mayo Clinic, January 2008.

12. ever had a near death experience?
Not near enough to report anything unusual.

13. something you do a lot?
Rest. Way more than I want to.

14. do you have a fondness for gnomes?
I guess they're ok.

15. who can/do you tell anything to?
I don't tell absolutely EVERYTHING to anyone, surprising as that may seem. But my husband comes pretty close, probably hears wayyyy more than he wants or ought to, lol.

16. name someone with the same birthday as you?
William Shatner.

17. when was the last time you cried?
Last week I think.

18. where are you right now?
In my basement where the computer is.

19. if you could have one super power what would it be?
Flight.

20. what’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
If they are walking toward me, their smile. If they are walking away, their butt, lol.

21. who is your favorite movie actor/actress?
Yikes. Too hard to pick just one. Fave contemporary actress, perhaps Emma Thompson?

22. what is a saying that you believe?
Laughter is the best medicine.

23. favorite color(S)?
Purple.

24. what is one thing that annoys you on tv?
90 percent of so-called reality shows. I have enough reality in my life already, thank you. I don't want to see celebrities dance to cheesy renditions of popular music, I don't want to see aspiring singers (or designers, chefs, hair stylists, dog groomers, models, etc.) insulted by self-important morons, I don't want to see shallow people compete for the affections of shallow celebrities, and I don't want to see people compete for losing the most pounds when the goal should be becoming healthy inside and out. The only exception I make is "Last Comic Standing".

25. do you still like kiddie movies?
Some.

26. what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Dasani lemon flavored water.

27. do you speak any other language?
not fluently. I do know a fake one my mom made up, though, lol.

28. what’s your favorite smell?
Lilacs, roses, leather, several kinds of food.

29. describe your life in one word?
evolving.

30. have any tattoos?
Nope. Too afraid of needles.

31. what are you looking forward to the most?
traveling someday, after saving up for it, after debts are paid off.

32. what are you thinking about right now?
That it's past my bed time.

33. what should you be doing?
Balancing checkbook, paying bills, catching up on medical paperwork, checking refill status of meds, writing an article for But You Don't Look Sick.

34. who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
The used hotel furniture company that was supposed to deliver a TV stand on Wednesday and hasn't yet.

35. what are you listening to?
Recording of Harlan Ellison reading his story "Midnight in the Sunken Cathedral".

36. do you like working in the yard?
Can't anymore even if I did like it.

37. what color are your nails?
White and slightly bluish from Raynaud's

38. do you act differently around the person you like?
No

39. what is your natural hair color?
boring brown

40. why did you cry the last time you did?
cumulative effect of recent deaths of friends and loved ones.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?