<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 23, 2009

50 questions meme.... 

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I'd say change my name to Mary because it's a MIRACLE! lol

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Most

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Did two years ago

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, but I don't believe we are always meant to know what that reason is.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
No

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Some know how to patch people up because they are parents, others know a lot about chronic illness. But I don't know who would actually want to be a doctor.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes

10. Whats your favorite scar?
Well, I didn't enjoy getting it, but the most memorable one is the one on my right knee. Bike accident - skidded on gravel left over from a snowy winter and hit a parked car. Mom fainted when she saw the gash, and my dad, instead of taking me to a doc for stitches, picked rocks out of the wound with tweezers and poured RUBBING ALCOHOL on it! Found out later that I'd torn all the ligaments under my kneecap.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
2007

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
No hablo text.

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eyes, smile, behind

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
too many to list, both living and no longer living.

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
some more articles for But You Don't Look Sick. And some scrapbooking.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Assuming I'd be able to communicate and he were still around, my husband.

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Zero. I think I've kept that promise, lol.

18. Would you make a good parent?
Nah, I'm a bad influence, lol

19. Where was your profile picture taken?
At the house in Denver.

20. What's your middle name?
Lynne

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
How much my back hurts.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Would have been less mean to a person whose request for a date I'd declined.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Pete and my ex's brother (because his best friend stood him up) at the first one. The second one only had witnesses.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Sweatshirt, pajama bottoms, chenille socks, house shoes, hoodie.

25. Righty or Lefty?
Both-y.

26. Best place to eat?
In my current locale, A Taste of India.

27. Favorite jeans?
A pair that FITS! A very rare thing.

28. Favorite animal?
dogs

29. Favorite juice?
mango

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
yep

31. Have you had a sore throat?
have a bit of one right now

32. Ever had a bar fight?
No, but I've been the cause of one. Danced with a guy once, thought we were done, another dude comes up and asks me to dance, and when I say yes, the first guy punches him and breaks his nose!

33. Who knows you the best?
My husband

34. Shoe size?
10

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
neither since LASIK surgery. Need glasses again though.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes, when he had something in his mouth he wasn't supposed to and I tried to stop him from eating it.

37. Been to Mexico?
yep

38. Did you buy something today?
No

39. Did you get sick today?
I've been sick for 12 years.

40. Do you miss someone today?
Yes

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Thursday. I go once a month for therapy.

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me

44. Last person to see you cry?
my husband

45. Who made you cry?
death of yet another friend

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Heroes

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Hoping to have friends over for dinner and games. Have been meaning to do this for TWO YEARS.

48. Who do you think will re-post this?
Don't know

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
My husband

50. Have you ever grown a plant from seeds?
Not successfully.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?