<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The "what would YOU do?" meme..... 

I thought it might be fun to post some prompt to make people think. If you want to join in COOL, if not that's COOL too.

Copy my answers and paste them in your own note replacing my answers with yours.

PROMPT: Imagine you are in a room with 50 random strangers. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how uncomfortable would this make you?
With 1 being completely comfortable and 10 being panic attack, I'd probably be at a 3. I used to have jobs where I had to interact with strangers.

Would you be the first to speak to someone you didn't know?
Probably not unless someone gave me some sort of acknowledgment like a smile or nod. I'm not uncomfortable conversing, but I don't want to pester someone who might not feel like talking.

How would you feel if the other 49 were of the opposite sex?
Totally fine. I get along with men better than women.

How would you feel if the other 49 were of the same sex?
Uncertain. Women are much more unpredictable and can be more easily offended. Some are shallow, or vain, or overly needy, or even all three (not to say that men can't be, but they are usually easier for me to deal with). But then in a group that large, odds are I'd find someone cool or at least tolerable to chat with.

How long would it take you to find a way out of the room?
If I didn't have to stand the whole time, and if I had food, drink and use of a restroom, I could probably hang around for a couple of hours.

What would be your biggest concern?
Having enough energy to socialize.

What would you think if you were told that you were expected to speak to this group on something you are an expert?
Before I got sick 12 years ago, I would be happy to do it. But now that my vocabulary and memory are unreliable, impromptu speaking is tricky for me. I might still give it a try as long as the group was willing to cut me some slack.

What would you think if you were told that you were expected to speak to this group on something random?
Same answer as above.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?